Saturday, November 17, 2012

Blog Slacker but not in the Daily Grind!

Holy Cow!  I knew I needed to get onto the blog and update it but certainly didn't realize how many months have gone by!  I assure you I have not been sitting around!  It has been a manifest of flea markets, estate sales and uncovering of junque yard finds!  I recently got into my booth at Annabella's Antique Mall in Bovey and updated with some Seasons Greetings and super fun finds!  Check it out on here and then scurry yourself on over there to grab it before the great get going!  The family and I are headed to Southern Minnesota for the holidays and do I ever have hunting on the brain...for finds, that is...not critters! :(












Also brought in new seasonal scents in your favorite soy candles of all time!  Absolutely sold out over the Hunting Season openers on the soy melts, but I've slowly recovered the stash!  Enjoy!....

No comments:

Post a Comment