Saturday, September 10, 2011

ADDICTED TO FLEAS.....

Markets, that is!  What a beautiful day it was today...I traveled over to Brainerd to check out a shoppe that has been advertising over at Annabella's... on my way to the Cowboy and Hobo Festival!  What a riot!  Keep in mind the only reason I went there is because my husband played his banjo with several groups over there and had taken the kiddos with him!  But...back to this shoppe....what a fun, little corner of the world!  The Olde Open Window was stocked full of fun primitives, antiques and gifts!  Super awesome gal that owns it, too!

  But about me, now!... ha!  Just want to keep you all posted that I will be in Bemidji soon at the FUNKY JUNK MARKET!  You won't want to miss this one!  My friend Bonnie has the cutest little cabin tucked away on a cute little destination spot....so come and check it out!  I promise it will be worth your drive and there will be fun food for a great lunch, as well!
See You There!!



No comments:

Post a Comment