Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Appear to be Slacking....but rest assure!





WHOA!  I didn't realize my last post was in May!  I must look like a slacker, but I assure you ...tis not the case!  I have been going to school full time over the summer, following the kids and their rigorous activity schedules and selling up a storm at Annabella's in Bovey!  To prove to you I've moved some fun junk...I thought I would post a few pictures.  This will be a quickie though as this is my only day off this week and I plan to quickly pump out some fun fall gouls for this weekend's festivities at the Bovey Farmer's Day Celebrations!  Take a look:  
















So, there are just a few of the projects that have been flipped and restored and sold!  School starts soon and I will do my best to keep this afloat!   Meanwhile...check out my facebook page, as I seem to keep that a little more updated! 


No comments:

Post a Comment