Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sooooo Happy For Soy!



I love making soy candles.... the house smells so great when I'm hard at it....it lingers for a few days!!!  The part I really procrastinate is... putting the labels on...the ties and if I forgot to label them as they are curing....trying to figure out what scent I had going on there!  That would be the case today.  They say you are supposed to smell a bowl of coffee beans in between smelling each fragrance!  Didn't help me today!  I have two candles...I cannot for the life of me.... figure out what the scent is!  Crazy!!  I actually took the time today and labeled 25 candles. Done!  Remember that you can always buy these at Bixby's Cafe...here in Grand Rapids!  Scents I worked on today:  Spiced Apples,  Mistletoe, Vanilla Butter Cream, Pine Boughs, Pumpkin Spice,  Lilac (only for those that wish spring/summer were here- year round!), Birch & Berries, Fireside, Eucalyptus, Harvest Thyme and Apple Strudel!  Okay... I'm going now... I'm hungry!

No comments:

Post a Comment